First of all, we try to know the scam. When we see the definition of scam in the dictionary, then we come to know that a scam is dishonest scheme or any kind of fraud in the business. In the similar way, when we try to know the writing scam, then it means that a writing scam is a dishonest scheme in the field of writing services. Most of the persons or companies try to fraud with the writers and they don’t pay for them after taking the academic writing services.
Some tips to beware of the writing scams are given below;
- Most of the people pay for the fake book reviews. Its reason is that when they are going to take the service of book review from online writers, then they come across a lot of writers. In these writers, there are some fake writers and these fake writers tell you that they will provide you cheapest book review. In this way, they will provide you fake book review. On the other hand, a positive book review is very expensive and you will have to pay up to 100$ for it.
- You should not pay for the poor publicity like free services, poorly targeted marketing efforts and also for the spam activities.
- Pyramid Scheme Publications are also coming into the writing scams. You should also try to beware of them.
- You should also try to give away from the cheap prizes.
- You should not try to invest in internet points. Internet points are in the form of fake Twitter followers, Facebook page likes and Facebook post likes.
How To Avoid The Writing Scams?
Some tips to avoid the writing scams are given below;
- There is no need to respond such a job that provides you an offer of handsome money after some time.
- You should also try to avoid such job that is providing you an offer that they will pay you through Western Union.
- You should also try to avoid such online job that requires investment before starting it.
- When you are going to give a test for the writing job, then you should try to give a short test. There is no need to give a test of four or five articles before getting the job.
- You should also try to avoid such job where a client asks you to contact with him/her via email in order to see the terms and conditions for the pay.
- You should try to join such job in which your owner is providing you an offer of weekly pay. There is no need to join such job in which your owner is providing you an offer of monthly or even annually pay.
These are the some tips that are necessary for you in order to beware and avoid yourself from the writing scams.